Buttercream Tutorial!

Decorating By tonedna Updated 3 Aug 2009 , 4:12pm by TracyLH

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 5:25am
post #31 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimblyd

Thanks for the link Edna.

I love to watch your videos, they are so helpful. You are beautiful and I love your voice. Don't worry I am not a stalker.... When I go to Orlando I head straight to Disney World! icon_biggrin.gif

It is so nice of you to take the time to share your talents and help others and I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate it.

Kim

icon_lol.gif ..I hate my voice, but i love a complement!
Thanks!!
Edna icon_smile.gif

tonedna Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 5:28am
post #32 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsLadyCakes06

thank you so much for the tutorial...I'm a visual kinda person so i love all the pics and videos...thanks again...where are the other tutorials you've done? still a newbie icon_smile.gif

This is my homepage in Youtube. Underneath the top video, you will see all my videos..24 in total..have fun!
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Chippi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chippi Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 6:04am
post #33 of 41

From all the cake addicts here on CC! You have inspired me as well as many others on here I have seen. You deserve a rose!

Chippi icon_smile.gif

Chippi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chippi Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 6:05am
post #34 of 41

oh and Chocolate Mannnnnnnn! haha

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

tonedna Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 6:21am
post #35 of 41

awww...thanks chippi..you can send the rose with chocolate man!.. icon_lol.gif
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

bashini Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bashini Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 10:15am
post #36 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedna

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashini

Hi Edna, thank you so much for another great video! icon_smile.gif

Could I ask you when you would add the Merangue powder? I didn't see you adding it or maybe I missed it.

You are so right about this!. I probably cut it in editing, the whole thing withouth editing was 19 minutes, and Youtube only allows ten, I cut it and didnt noticed!.. icon_surprised.gif
Add the Meringue with the powder sugar!
Edna icon_smile.gif

Thanks Edna! icon_smile.gif

kkitchen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kkitchen Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 6:49pm
post #37 of 41
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinaR

Thank you ver mch Ms. Edna.
That is a great tutorial. I sent you a message to ask how you did the gumpaste daisy, but you did not reply..... icon_redface.gif
I guess you are very busy.

Thank you so much for sharing.

icon_surprised.gificon_confused.gif Where did you sent it?... I reply to all my emails, unless it was yesterday.. I have 11 weddings to finish this week. I am un lunch break.
But I am doing tutorials as I find free time!
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Hi Edna,
I sent it in the Cake Central mail some time back. It was when you posted a beautiful cake with red daisies.

Trina

tonedna Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 7:10pm
post #38 of 41
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Thank you ver mch Ms. Edna.
That is a great tutorial. I sent you a message to ask how you did the gumpaste daisy, but you did not reply..... icon_redface.gif
I guess you are very busy.

Thank you so much for sharing.

icon_surprised.gificon_confused.gif Where did you sent it?... I reply to all my emails, unless it was yesterday.. I have 11 weddings to finish this week. I am un lunch break.
But I am doing tutorials as I find free time!
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Hi Edna,
I sent it in the Cake Central mail some time back. It was when you posted a beautiful cake with red daisies.

Trina

I never got it..maybe it was a CC burp! icon_surprised.gificon_confused.gif ..What you wanted to know about the daisies...I always reply to all my emails!
Edna icon_smile.gif

Mme_K Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mme_K Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 7:33pm
post #39 of 41

Thank you sooooo much for all the tutorials on you tube, as well as all your posts here on CC. I've learned so much, thanks to you. thumbs_up.gif

FlourPots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FlourPots Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 7:53pm
post #40 of 41

Like everyone else, I thank you so much...I love watching your videos and have learned so much. You're so generous.

My favorite is the Calla Lily series icon_smile.gif .

TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 3 Aug 2009 , 4:12pm
post #41 of 41

Thankyou so very much! I have only done decorated cookies and my daughter wants to learn to do cakes and admittedly, I have no clue! icon_redface.gif

She (and I!) very sincerely your sharing your expertise! It is really so very kind!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%