Bad Experience...

Decorating By Tomoore Updated 21 Mar 2009 , 6:13pm by Idreamofcakes

CNCS Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CNCS Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 2:02pm
post #31 of 39

Uh oh...I THINK I know ...can someone pm me and let my suspicions be laid to rest.

If its the same company...I havent used them in a long while because of an ugly email I got when I asked a general question.

Sweet-Kakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sweet-Kakes Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 3:03pm
post #32 of 39

Tomoore,
I just want to say that you handled the situation with grace and class. It sucks, I know. But what poise in the face of adversity! thumbs_up.gif

Tomoore Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tomoore Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 3:29am
post #33 of 39

Hey guys! Thanks so much for your replies....again, it's nice to see that I'm not nuts. I am pooped, so please give me another day or so to reply to all of the PMs. icon_smile.gif But, I promise I will reply! Thanks!

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 7:05pm
post #34 of 39

If it is the company that I am thinking it is.......they treat you no better in person. (thought maybe that had changed, but went there again 2 weeks ago.....NOPE.) We'll spend our money elsewhere.

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 7:29pm
post #35 of 39

Reading the emails and "feeling" the tone of it, I just KNEW it was the crafty sugar place in OH. Color me shocked that it's not them and that there's another company displaying this ridiculous behavior with their customers! They must have cousins who opened a new store. icon_lol.gif

And she's straight out lying. You emailed because they canceled the order, correct? So why is she trying to imply that if you were "nicer" to her in your 2nd response, she would've just put the order on hold and let you pick another shipment option? She already canceled it before you reached out the first time! icon_lol.giftapedshut.gifthumbsdown.gif

p.s. Someone please throw me a bone too, I need to make sure I do not support whoever this is. And I hope it's not someone I do shop with already.

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 7:49pm
post #36 of 39

Can someone please PM me and let me know what company this is? I buy all my supplies online and would hate to give business to a company like this... So sorry this happened to you.

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 11:14pm
post #37 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxymomma521

Can someone please PM me and let me know what company this is? I buy all my supplies online and would hate to give business to a company like this... So sorry this happened to you.

Me to please. There's nowhere really around here to go to so I order online as well. So far all the places I have ordered from have been great with great customer service so I know it's not them.

Also, is crafty sugar in OH backwards without the "y". Whenever I do a search for anything on-line I always see there site but have yet to get anything from them.

Tomoore I think you handled the emails beautifully. Some people are just not meant to deal with humans....

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 3:50pm
post #38 of 39

That is crazy! I worked as a District Manager for years, so I know all about customer service. I can't believe that rep is allowed to get away with things like that. Personally, I would report that rep to the company.

Idreamofcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Idreamofcakes Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 6:13pm
post #39 of 39

It is so sad that good customer service is the exception and not the rule anymore for so many places. I too would appreciate if someone could PM me with the company, they don't deserve our money.
I'm starting to wonder like the others that maybe this is a family owned or very small place that it doesn't matter who you complain to, nothing is going to come of it...for now. Eventually though with that kind of service they will be out of business soon enough.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%