Edible Prints

Decorating By caincakemaker Updated 5 Mar 2009 , 9:52pm by niccicola

caincakemaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
caincakemaker Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 6:26pm
post #1 of 3

I need to know how to get edible prints or copies of pictures to attache to a cake. I wish I was talented enough to paint the pictures on, but that just isn't happening! If anyone can give me an idea I would so very much appreciate it!

2 replies
Lee15 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lee15 Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 7:01pm
post #2 of 3

You can invest in a printer and use edible ink and edible paper. Some places will print them for you - I pay about $10 for a half sheet. I usually take it to Baskin Robbins (ice cream store) and they will print it.

niccicola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
niccicola Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 9:52pm
post #3 of 3

I think wal mart will print it for $5. you bring in a high quality picture.

I go to my cake supply shop and she lets me use her computer to bring up the image online and then she downloads it and opens with her printer program.

Quote by @%username% on %date%