Another Name For "candy Pads" Padding Material For

Baking By tujy

tujy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tujy Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 9:13am
post #1 of 1

hi everyone

i'm trying to google a place in australia where i can buy "candy pads" (the cushioning sheets to stop chocolates/cookies from getting smashed inside a box). does anyone know what other name they would be sold under, because i've found a bunch of U.S online stores that sell them, but no luck with aussie ones. TIA

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%