Thank You!

Decorating By BethHansen Updated 3 Mar 2009 , 1:50pm by Monkess

BethHansen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BethHansen Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 8:16pm
post #1 of 2

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here on Cake Central! Everyone on here is so generous with their time and talents and I really appreciate it. Probably 80% of what I know about cake decorating I learned from all the talented members here (the other 20% is from books and trial and error - mostly error icon_lol.gif ). I owe you guys so much!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!!!

1 reply
Monkess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monkess Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 1:50pm
post #2 of 2

Beth-That is so sweet! Welcome to are right, there is alot to learn here. But more importantly, there is a little world to go to where u can vent, rave and rant about cakes to your hearts content-without anyone thinking you are crazzzzy!!! Welcome once again!

Quote by @%username% on %date%