Fbtc Transfer

Decorating By tiggerhpy Updated 3 Mar 2009 , 3:26am by dxerebl

tiggerhpy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggerhpy Posted 2 Mar 2009 , 7:51pm
post #1 of 2

what is this and how do you do it icon_biggrin.gif

1 reply
dxerebl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dxerebl Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 3:26am
post #2 of 2

I'm guessing you mean FBCT.... which is a frozen buttercream transfer. Check either the articles/tutorials or recipes -- (can't remember which) -- Cali4dawn has a great layout on how to do one and a buttercream recipe to go along with it. Very easy and fun method if you're not exactly "artsy" like me!! icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%