New Cake Show (Tv) Coming!!!

Decorating By all4cake Updated 27 Feb 2009 , 6:07pm by Maria_Campos

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
22 replies
bethola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bethola Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 2:27am
post #2 of 23

YEA! I LOVE his cakes! Can't wait until April 19!

Beth in KY

KKC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKC Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 2:29am
post #3 of 23

Can't wait..thanks for posting!

ladybug76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladybug76 Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 2:30am
post #4 of 23

That's so cool!!! I can never get enough of cake shows. I enjoy watching Ace of Cakes but can never stay up that late for new episodes then miss the re-runs on the weekend just being a mom and wife!!! ...and Buddy!! He's quite a character so I'm sure it will make for some entertaining TV!!
Thanks for the post!!
~Jaime

Cakeonista Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakeonista Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 2:31am
post #5 of 23

I love thse cake shows!!! I hope it does well. I wish it were me lol.

Susie53 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Susie53 Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 2:32am
post #6 of 23

I'll be watching...I love his cakes! icon_biggrin.gif

mjballinger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjballinger Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 2:43am
post #7 of 23

Gosh, I'm pathetic. I actually wrote it on my calendar so I don't forget icon_redface.gif

ladybug76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladybug76 Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 2:45am
post #8 of 23

mariu
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love thse cake shows!!! I hope it does well. I wish it were me lol.

That's funny!! Sometimes when I am making a cake, my DH looks at me like I have 2 heads because I'll talk and goof around like I'm filming a show!!! You never know someday!!! Ha!!! icon_lol.gif

eldag0615 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eldag0615 Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 2:55am
post #9 of 23

I am Pathetic the second icon_lol.gif I marked it on my calender also.
Thank you for posting this. thumbs_up.gif

KellBell22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KellBell22 Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 2:57am
post #10 of 23

SQUEE!!!!!! I can't wait! I always feel so much more inspired after I watch a cake show on TV!

FeGe_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FeGe_Cakes Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 2:58am
post #11 of 23

Cool Beans. Can't wait. If we had CakeGirls on TV also we would be in heaven.

Twopeasinapod Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Twopeasinapod Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 3:08am
post #12 of 23

FAB-U-LOUS!!!! I circled it on the calendar on the desk! I am Pathetic the 3rd (or is that 4th, 5th, 6th...)!

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 3:47am
post #13 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldag0615

I am Pathetic the second icon_lol.gif I marked it on my calender also.
Thank you for posting this. thumbs_up.gif

and...Image

I'm the third. icon_lol.gif

I love watching Buddy and since seeing his posts here I love him all the more, can't wait....

yellobutterfly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yellobutterfly Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 4:29am
post #14 of 23

first off - where have I been? I had no idea Buddy was on here!?!

Speaking of cake girls, anybody know what's up with "Amazing Wedding Cakes"? I have it DVR'd and just keep getting the same 4 episodes from LAST YEAR recorded over and over - keeps giving me false hope! Anyone know if it's coming back with a new season? (Hope to GOD they'll have more than 4 episodes this time!)

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 4:53am
post #15 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellobutterfly

Speaking of cake girls, anybody know what's up with "Amazing Wedding Cakes"? I have it DVR'd and just keep getting the same 4 episodes from LAST YEAR recorded over and over - keeps giving me false hope! Anyone know if it's coming back with a new season? (Hope to GOD they'll have more than 4 episodes this time!)

His arrival was very recent.

As for the Amazing Wedding Cakes, I have no idea if they'll have a new season. I personally thought it sucked that it was so short myself. They've been re-running the same episodes for months now.

frosting111 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
frosting111 Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 5:19am
post #16 of 23

Thanks for posting this, I cant wait to see his new show..I love Buddys work and I bet his show will be just as awesome!

eldag0615 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eldag0615 Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 12:53pm
post #17 of 23

I am sure it will be awesome too, I, too, am dissapointed that they keep running the same episodes, really hoping they make new ones. I love them

janelwaters Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janelwaters Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 2:03pm
post #18 of 23

Pathetic #4!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE cake shows. I even watch wedding shows just incase they show the wedding cake!

and I LOVE Buddy - he is just so real!!

OMG I'm so excited!!!!

frosting111 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
frosting111 Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 2:29pm
post #19 of 23

[quote="janelwaters"]Pathetic #4!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE cake shows. I even watch wedding shows just incase they show the wedding cake! [quote]

Oh gosh I do that too, anytime I see anything about a wedding on TV, I will stop to see if they show the cake...sometimes I will tell hubby to hold on when he is channel surfing, cause they may show a glimpse of one.

I'm so excited about Buddy's new show, cant wait to see it...I too am pathetic #5, got it marked on my calendar as well !!!

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 3:05pm
post #20 of 23

Sheesh, I get this magazine and didn't see anything about it in there. I need to check their website more often. Thank you for posting!

FeGe_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FeGe_Cakes Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 5:36pm
post #21 of 23
Quote:

I actually wrote a very long email to WE tv explaining how much I loved the CakeGirls and they should offer them their own show. I even explained there was a lot of buzz on this forum and the majority thought the CakeGirls were the best.

yellobutterfly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yellobutterfly Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 5:58pm
post #22 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeGe_Cakes

Quote:

I actually wrote a very long email to WE tv explaining how much I loved the CakeGirls and they should offer them their own show. I even explained there was a lot of buzz on this forum and the majority thought the CakeGirls were the best.

couldn't agree more! I've actually been considering writing a whiney e-mail asking them to bring back AWC with new episodes, and quit teasing me with the old ones - but really, cake girls are who I want to see anyway! They totally need their own show!

Maria_Campos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Maria_Campos Posted 27 Feb 2009 , 6:07pm
post #23 of 23

Personally I would much rather see Mike McCarey do a cake show, Buddy is cool, but Mike is out of this world amazing!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%