Sharp Pieces In My Chocolate Mmf

Decorating By Moniquea

Moniquea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Moniquea Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 6:50pm
post #1 of 1

I decided to melt the marshmellows on the stove and was using the chocolate ones. .... Unfortunately, I left it to melt, over low heat, too long and it began to burn. I quickly poured and mixed with powdered sugar, a little cornstarch (they are naturally more sticky) and water. Everything was working according to plan, bwah, ha ha!

Then I began kneading and besides my unabsorbed sugar lumps (please any tips on this would be greatly appreciated) found that I was almost cut... It looks like the burnt sugar hardened in the MMF. Has this happened to you?

I'm using it as a part of a landscape so I'll still be using it.

TFL icon_biggrin.gif

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%