Sharon From Sugar Shack

Decorating By marion123 Updated 24 Feb 2009 , 2:01am by gerripje

marion123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marion123 Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 11:39am
post #1 of 16

Morning..

Either I need more coffee or better glasses, but could someone please give me the website address? I can't find it anywhere. I want to order the fondant video's..

Thanks so much!!!!

15 replies
ladybug76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladybug76 Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 11:51am
post #2 of 16

Sure....

sugaredproductions.com

By mistake, since it is still early here, I typed in sugarproductions -- and you DO NOT want to see what came up!!!

HTH!
~Jaime

marion123 Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 11:58am
post #3 of 16

LOL

Thanks so much Jamie.. I'm new to fondant and I'm reading that her videos' are very good.. Do they also show to decorate the cake w. fondant cutout's?

ladybug76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladybug76 Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 12:05pm
post #4 of 16

The website details what she covers in all the videos... as purchasing these are still on my 'cake wish list!' In the fondant videos, it looks like she teaches how to use crimpers, side impression mat and cutters.
I've only heard wonderful things about her DVD's -- which she has several topics to chose from!! I went on the site myself after my original post and I wanted to buy, buy, buy all of them!! You can never learn too much!!!
~Jaime

sweetjan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetjan Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 12:20pm
post #5 of 16

You'll be very glad you purchased. Very professionally done with lots and lots of info.

suzylynn58 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
suzylynn58 Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 12:42pm
post #6 of 16

I agree her videos are great! I was looking for her one day and just put in "sugarshack" and believe me you didn;t want to see that either! LOL!!

MORSELSBYMARK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MORSELSBYMARK Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 12:43pm
post #7 of 16

All of her dvd's are amazing! I am waiting for my boxes and bows dvd as we speak!

MORSELSBYMARK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MORSELSBYMARK Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 12:52pm
post #8 of 16

All of her dvd's are amazing! I am waiting for my boxes and bows dvd as we speak!

marion123 Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 1:41pm
post #9 of 16

Jamies.. Your boards & your cakes looks amazong.. I went to the webiste.. Thanks so much. I'm going to have to put it on my "Cake Wishlist" also.. Can't do it at this time...

I'm mkaing 2 number cakes for my friend in April and I want to be able to make a Fondant black trim to go on the bottom on the numbers and also make a black & white checkered flag to go over the 2 numbes.. I just made my first batch of Marshmallow Fondant last night.. It's in the refi, so I'm going to start working on it in a bit..
Any advise you can give me?

Thanks

Susie53 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Susie53 Posted 22 Feb 2009 , 1:55pm
post #10 of 16

Here's Sharon's web site address: http://www.sugaredproductions.com/

Peridot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peridot Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 4:29pm
post #11 of 16

I agree - Sharon's DVD's are the best. I have three of them (Fondant, Buttercream & Stacking). She shows so much detail on how to achieve perfection. I wish that she did show more on how to do different fondant embelishments. I also wish that she would do a DVD on making fondant & gum paste roses, flowers, etc. A DVD by her would be top notch and the best for sure.

Rocketgirl899 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rocketgirl899 Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 10:10pm
post #12 of 16

glad to know im not the only one who types her adress in wrong. only mildly embarrassing when im on a school computer in the library icon_smile.gif lol.

Susie53 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Susie53 Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 1:33am
post #13 of 16

Ordered my Boxes and Bows DVD today...along with some other items!
Can't wait to get it! icon_biggrin.gif

TOMAY Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TOMAY Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 1:43am
post #14 of 16

Love the buttercream video does anyone know how long the buttercream is shelf stable? if its been stored in a air tight container

Denae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Denae Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 1:57am
post #15 of 16

i have all of her dvd's...GREAT! the boxes and bows one is a little long, i had to watch in pieces, but it covered so much...now i see how she gets everything so friggin perfect...her work is FLAWLESS! invest in the dvd's they are well worth it!

gerripje Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gerripje Posted 24 Feb 2009 , 2:01am
post #16 of 16

Almost a year ago when dabbling with youtube videos and stuff, I went to sugarproductions.com and I thought boy oh boy how the heck am I gonna find her DVD's here! (As I smack my forehead, saying duhhh!) icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%