Adress Of A Cake Decorating Shop California

Business By Jerney Updated 15 Jun 2009 , 2:19pm by KathyTW

Jerney Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jerney Posted 8 Feb 2009 , 3:05pm
post #1 of 7

Hi

I'm looking for a cake decorating shop in California. I life in Europe and i'm planing a trip to california this summer. In the Netherlands it's very difficult and expensive to buy cake decorating material. Especially material to work with fondant or marzipan. Who know's a good shop nearby Los Angelas, San Diego, San Fransisco, Fresno, Bakersfield or Las Vegas.

I hope you can help me!!

Thanx

Jerney

6 replies
Maris307 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Maris307 Posted 14 Feb 2009 , 12:52am
post #2 of 7

I lived in Campbell, CA -- south of San Francisco bordering San Jose -- and used Cake Works. Their address and information is:

Wedding Works-Cake Works Web Site
Address: 2891 S Bascom Av, Campbell, CA 95008
Phone:  (40icon_cool.gif 377-6808

Maybe you can call them when you're in the states to ensure they have what you're looking for.

Good luck!!

Mari

nicovale Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nicovale Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 2:27am
post #3 of 7

there is a new store in Fresno, they have lots of fondant tools it is called Creative Cakes & More, they are on Ashlan Ave. just east of the 168 freeway

misabel99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
misabel99 Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 7:32am
post #4 of 7

There is a store in L.A. surfas here's the link HTHhttp://www.surfasonline.com/productlines/20.cfm

Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 2:01pm
post #5 of 7

San Diego- Do it with Icing

By San Deigo- Pila's Pantry at Norco and one at Temecula

Las Vegas- Chef Rubber, Sur La Table (Miracle Mile Shop), Tempting Treasures by Jan (Henderson Area)

Good luck.

CakesByLJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesByLJ Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 2:14pm
post #6 of 7

Hi Jerney, If you will go the the California Cake Club website, click on links, and scroll to the bottom, you will find a complete list of the Cake Shops in California, with complete addresses... have fun... www.cacakeclub.org

KathyTW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathyTW Posted 15 Jun 2009 , 2:19pm
post #7 of 7

As an aside....I got an opportunity to visit Creative Cakes & More in Fresno when I was visiting a couple of months ago...I really liked the store - the selection was great and prices not too bad. It was very roomy and bright.

I asked the owner if she was on CC and she said she had never heard of it.....I couldn't believe it! I thought EVERYONE in the cake world knew about CC!!! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%