What Talent !!!

Decorating By grama_j Updated 28 Jan 2009 , 11:24pm by Tandoori

grama_j Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grama_j Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 2:18pm
post #1 of 11

How do you choose !? Just finished voting for the Fairy Tale contest..... it was REALLY HARD ! I cannot believe the talent on this board..... CONGRATS to ALL that entered !

10 replies
PistachioCranberry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PistachioCranberry Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 10:45pm
post #2 of 11

I know, I voted for a few cakes this morning and am planning on voting for some more.

kilikina_24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kilikina_24 Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 10:53pm
post #3 of 11

I know! There are some beautiful cakes in that contest! I love the theme too--how fun! It's so hard to decide! I voted on some today. It's going to take a while to go through them.

Tandoori Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tandoori Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 10:53pm
post #4 of 11

I wanted to upload pictures for the contest, but I've learned about it too late icon_sad.gif Is there any way you can schedule a news letter or just a reminder that you can recieve on e-mail or something?
I had the perfect cake for this from the Firebird and the golden apple story....Aaahhh....

grama_j Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grama_j Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 10:59pm
post #5 of 11

I just looked at your pictures and saw your "Firebird" ....... it is just BEAUTIFUL !

PistachioCranberry Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 11:00pm
post #6 of 11

That cake is gorgeous. I do believe that in your info there is something that you can check to receive the emails. It's been so long since I did it I can't think of where it was.

Tandoori Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 11:05pm
post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by da757deevalibra

That cake is gorgeous. I do believe that in your info there is something that you can check to receive the emails. It's been so long since I did it I can't think of where it was.

I am just looking though My Profile options, but there is only a checkmark for the newsletter, and I recieved a newsletter, after the contest was up for voting. icon_sad.gif

azeboi2005 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
azeboi2005 Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 11:05pm
post #8 of 11

on the left hand side there is a buttom that says "newsletter" click there and you can sign up to recieve emails.

just found that out too!

PistachioCranberry Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 11:12pm
post #9 of 11

When did you do it, because I received a newsletter about it on the 21st? Hopefully they will have another one soon.

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 11:21pm
post #10 of 11

I voted a few times and will vote more also ! Lots of awesome cakes!

Tandoori Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 11:24pm
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by da757deevalibra

When did you do it, because I received a newsletter about it on the 21st? Hopefully they will have another one soon.

Before that...I don't have any newsletters from 21st. Anyway, as you said. there would be other times icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%