Help! Tutorial Needed For Gumpaste Easter Lily.

Decorating By Iloveweddings Updated 15 Jan 2009 , 5:45am by milissasmom

Iloveweddings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Iloveweddings Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 8:35am
post #1 of 5

Hi,

Does anyone know where a tutorial for making gumpaste easter lily's is? Thanks in advance.

4 replies
milissasmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
milissasmom Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 8:40am
post #2 of 5

The beautiful Ms. Edna has a great Lily tutorial on youtube...tonedna1 ....type it in and she has a ton of very helpful things on there...good luck!

Iloveweddings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Iloveweddings Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 8:54am
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by milissasmom

The beautiful Ms. Edna has a great Lily tutorial on youtube...tonedna1 ....type it in and she has a ton of very helpful things on there...good luck!

I'm sorry but Edna is showing how to make a calla lily. I want to know how to make a easter lily. Thanks for your response though.

md79 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
md79 Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 8:59am
post #4 of 5

Hope this helps:
http://www.sugarcraftandcakedecorating.com/how-to.php?page=249

omg I can not write that addres here in any way...

instead of "bloked" =s u g a r c r a f t and cake decorating (without spaces, one word)

milissasmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
milissasmom Posted 15 Jan 2009 , 5:45am
post #5 of 5

You are absolutely right. Didn't see the EASTER part (just the Lily). Hope you find what you are looking for. Good luck!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveweddings

Quote:
Originally Posted by milissasmom

I'm sorry but Edna is showing how to make a calla lily. I want to know how to make a easter lily. Thanks for your response though.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%