Damask Cutters

Decorating By lhayes1976 Updated 1 Jan 2009 , 6:55pm by ibmoser

lhayes1976 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lhayes1976 Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 4:39pm
post #1 of 2

Is there an online store that sells damask cutters? I love the look of these. I want a cutter not a mold.

1 reply
ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 1 Jan 2009 , 6:55pm
post #2 of 2

I'm not quite sure what you're referring to - could you post an example (or a link)? I know that CulinaryStencils dot com sells damask stencils (the Martha Stewart ones), and Sharon Zambito has wonderful filigree lace cutters at
Is this what you need?

Quote by @%username% on %date%