Want To Say Thank You Very Much

Decorating By farmom3 Updated 31 Dec 2008 , 6:52am by Bakingangel

farmom3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
farmom3 Posted 29 Dec 2008 , 7:53pm
post #1 of 8

hello everyone. first sorry for my english but I have to say thanks to to this amazing website cake cantral and every one of you reading this post. last year I made a elmo cake for my son's 2nd birthday
I don't know any thing about cake decorating , butter cream (I bougth in the tube ready to use ), fondant, icing, filling , and .......
until I found cake central and OMG iI learn LOT , you guys so kind and share your knowlage and I learn everything from you guys. I can't thanks you enogh and this year with your help I made Wall-e cake for his 3rd birthday ( HE LOVES IT ) you made my son happy thank you thank you
take care
Farnaz
LL
LL

7 replies
Cathy26 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cathy26 Posted 29 Dec 2008 , 9:36pm
post #2 of 8

That Wallee cake is amazing! i love this forum too, so much good advice!

farmom3 Posted 29 Dec 2008 , 10:50pm
post #3 of 8

Thank you very much, Dear Cathy24 icon_smile.gif

katwomen1up Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katwomen1up Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 4:00am
post #4 of 8

You did an amazing job on both of the cakes for your son. You should be very proud! icon_smile.gif

IcedTea4Me2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IcedTea4Me2 Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 4:27am
post #5 of 8

I feel the same way you do. I've learned so much here it's unbelievable. The generosity of the people on this site willing to share their wisdom and experience is truly amazing and is a true indication of their character.

Your cakes were wonderful and I'm sure your son loved both!

Lisa

saramachen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
saramachen Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 3:14pm
post #6 of 8

Fernazmom3 - If Elmo was your first cake and the Wall-E was the latest, you can see how much you have learned in one year. The Wall-E cake is awesome! I can only pray that in july when i have been doing cakes for 1 whole year that i have come as far as you have in your first year.

And then i went into your photos! Awesome! you have such a talent, especially your figures.

Congratulations!

farmom3 Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 10:05pm
post #7 of 8

thank you so much for your nice word, I know I have to practice a lot and thanks for your support
saramachen, I saw your cakes and they are awesome, thanks
Happy new year to every body and wish you the best
farnaz

Bakingangel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bakingangel Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 6:52am
post #8 of 8

OMG! What a fantastic job! I've been doing cakes for 5 years and I know I could not do nearly as well as you did! Wall-E is adorable! Keep up the great work! Hope we don't have to wait a year though!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%