Very Frustrated. Can't Post My Cookie Pictures

Baking By Fairytale Updated 17 Dec 2008 , 12:14am by bobwonderbuns

Fairytale Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Fairytale Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 1:38am
post #1 of 14

I went to post some cookies I made but I keep getting a message saying the photo is a duplicate. That's impossible since I just took the picture yesterday. I checked my album, plus the "Last posted" section and the picture is nowhere to be found. Every time I post something in the tech support section, I don't get a response. Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions. Here is the picture I was trying to post. It's tiny cookies, each less than 1". Made 110 of these for a cookie exchange at work. Only took one batch of dough.

Sorry for the frustration. Thanks for listening.
LL

13 replies
Peeverly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peeverly Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 12:03pm
post #2 of 14

Fairytale, we've got to get this fixed. These cookies are awesome. I wish I could see them better though. Someone will come through with a solution. Thanks for posting them here so we could at least get a glimpse of your incredible cookies (as usual). icon_biggrin.gif

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 12:43pm
post #3 of 14

I'm so glad you posted your picture and gave us a chance to see your wonderful cookies! Your decorating skills have always been impressive and it's a day brightener to see your work.

nickshalfpint Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nickshalfpint Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 1:12pm
post #4 of 14

Those are really cute. That's a really good idea.

TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 1:22pm
post #5 of 14

icon_eek.gif Less than an inch! Look at that detailing! To say tjat your work is amazing is an understatement! I hope you can put them in the gallery soon! I had the same frustration with my turkey cookies!

JodieF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JodieF Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 1:37pm
post #6 of 14

Rename the photo! I'm sure that's what the duplicate, not the photo itself. If you've posted a picture that's also names 75.jpg, it won't let you post another one.
Right click on the photo and choose rename.

Jodie

SweetDreamsAT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetDreamsAT Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 3:04pm
post #7 of 14

Fairytale - those are just precious!! The colors, the detail, the tiny-ness... all just wonderful. And they look so cute in the takeout boxes you used. There are 22 smiling faces at work today!! icon_biggrin.gif

Fairytale Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 6:34pm
post #8 of 14

Thanks so much for the nice comments and suggestions. I'll try to rename them and post in my album.

Merry Christmas icon_biggrin.gif

SILVERCAT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SILVERCAT Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 6:40pm
post #9 of 14

I tried uploading them and it just kept saying processing! Very AWESOME job on the detail!

momdalejr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momdalejr Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 7:01pm
post #10 of 14

I am so glad someone else is frustrated.... I have been trying for the past 3 weeks every day to post my christmas cakes.....Will keep trying.. if you have any suggestions pllleeeaaassseee let me know... thanks and I just did snowflake cookies.. nothin like your .... great job...

Fairytale Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 11:12pm
post #11 of 14

Looks like I'm not alone. Sorry some of you are also have this problem. Also, I'm not getting email notifications. On the bright side, I was finally able to upload one of my cakes as my avitar. That took me 2 years. Also, I just renamed the photo and IT POSTED!!!! Thanks so much for your suggestions (and I'm glad you liked the cookies).

Amifsud Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amifsud Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 11:42pm
post #12 of 14

I have been trying to post my cookie photos all morning and it is not working either. Any suggestions? I tried changing the name and it did not work icon_sad.gif

Fairytale Posted 17 Dec 2008 , 12:06am
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amifsud

I have been trying to post my cookie photos all morning and it is not working either. Any suggestions? I tried changing the name and it did not work icon_sad.gif

Boy, I'm stumped. Maybe wait another day and try. This is very discouraging.

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 17 Dec 2008 , 12:14am
post #14 of 14

Fairytale I just saw that picture on the home page. Perhaps it did get fixed after all! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%