Anyone Order From This Company?

Lounge By AlamoSweets Updated 19 Dec 2008 , 3:23am by JenniferMI

AlamoSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlamoSweets Posted 12 Dec 2008 , 11:33pm
post #1 of 7

I am wondering if anyone has ordered molds from One Stop Polymer Shop. I ordered 2 molds on Nov 22 and have not received them nor have I received an answer to 2 of my e-mails asking for a status. They received my paypal payment immediately so I am not sure what the problem is.

6 replies
jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 13 Dec 2008 , 3:25am
post #2 of 7

I've never heard of them. Is there a phone# you can call?

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 14 Dec 2008 , 9:17am
post #3 of 7

Sorry, I haven't but the good news is you paid with PayPal so at least you can file a claim. I used Paypal to purchase an item which the vendor never sent, nor did THEY respond to any emails either. Considering the date of your order, I would file a PayPal claim immediately. That is way too long to wait for a shipment AND get zero response. If the vendor does not respond to PayPal by the determined date, PayPal will refund your $$.

For what it's worth I had a great ordering experience from polyclayplay.com. Trish is the owner and superduper helpful. She was so excited to learn of the "cake-related" usage of the Makin's clay gun LOL.

sugarwishes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarwishes Posted 14 Dec 2008 , 10:52am
post #4 of 7

Did you try tracking your order through the link on their website? All you have to do it enter your order # and it should give you an update and hopefully a tracking # A lot of companies won't respond because they have the link on their website to do it for them.

AlamoSweets Posted 14 Dec 2008 , 4:26pm
post #5 of 7

Thanks everyone for your replies!

AlamoSweets Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 1:50am
post #6 of 7

The company contacted me and swore they had e-mailed be before but I never received anything. Anyway she was very nice and is sending another mold. Hopefully I will get it by Friday.

JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 19 Dec 2008 , 3:23am
post #7 of 7

Never heard of them, sorry.

Jen

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%