Where Can I Get Food Pens?

Decorating By confectionaryperfection Updated 29 Nov 2008 , 2:36am by kandu001

confectionaryperfection Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
confectionaryperfection Posted 27 Nov 2008 , 3:35am
post #1 of 3

i am looking for food color pens the kind you fill with any color you need. not the fooddoodler pens. any one know where i can get?

2 replies
dsimkovic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dsimkovic Posted 27 Nov 2008 , 1:49pm
post #2 of 3

I don't know where you could get pens you can fill yourself. I didn't know there was such a thing. I just use a tiny paint brush that I got in the painting section of Michaels.

kandu001 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kandu001 Posted 29 Nov 2008 , 2:36am
post #3 of 3

You can get them at a grocery store (Publix has them), or a craft store (Michael's and A.C. Moore both have them). They're about $8 plus tax for a box of 4 or 5.

Quote by @%username% on %date%