New Sharon Zambito Video! Sugarshack Has Another Video!

Decorating By SugaryGoodness Updated 3 Jan 2009 , 12:20am by sugarshack

SugaryGoodness Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugaryGoodness Posted 24 Nov 2008 , 8:40pm
post #1 of 12

I just got an announcement from SugarEd Productions (SugarShack) that Sharon Zambito has another video out that can be ordered now along with cake toys! I thought I'd share it with all of you because it looks like some great stocking stuffers for my cake friends (and me too!!!)
www.sugaredproductions.com/Design_Gallery_DVD.html

11 replies
fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 24 Nov 2008 , 9:04pm
post #2 of 12

Yes I also got my notice ! good stuff!

SugaryGoodness Posted 26 Nov 2008 , 5:55pm
post #3 of 12

I have all of Sharon's videos so I know I won't be disappointed in this new one!!! I think it would make a great gift idea for Christmas....for the cake friends that we don't know what they own. Plus, I don't know about you - but I can look at her cakes all day long!

fiddlesticks Posted 26 Nov 2008 , 6:29pm
post #4 of 12

I agree Shes one of the best ! I cant wait for the boxes and bows video to come out after the new yr !

SugaryGoodness Posted 26 Nov 2008 , 7:39pm
post #5 of 12

Oh me too!!! Looks great in the picture huh?!?!!?! I must get the small pearl maker for the bow edges.

fiddlesticks Posted 26 Nov 2008 , 8:09pm
post #6 of 12

Yes looks awesome ! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving !

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 28 Nov 2008 , 7:17pm
post #7 of 12

Thanks ya'll so much!

wjmonte Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wjmonte Posted 28 Dec 2008 , 2:16am
post #8 of 12

Hey Ya'll I got my copy and watch it twice!!! She definately tells us tips and tricks just like she told us she would, I wish I had it a month ago when I couldnt figure out how to strengthen a wire topper, practically in the first 5 minutes she gave me the answer!!
Oh and I look at her cakes daily too, this dvd is great cause theres some of her older cakes on it that arent on her website anymore so i get to see them again AND I saw some on there that I hadnt seen before which was awesome cause I thought I knew ALL HER CAKES!!

Too late for stocking stuffer but there's always Valentines day right around the corner!!!!!

sugarshack Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 9:34pm
post #9 of 12

Thanks ya'll! (check out my blog in my siggy for more info)

fiddlesticks Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 9:38pm
post #10 of 12

Well I just ordered my gallery dvd today,cause I watched the 2min clip and in that small clip it answered a question I had so I ordered it ! he he !
Oh Sharon when will the boxes and bows video be ready ??

grannys3angels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grannys3angels Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 5:46pm
post #11 of 12

Ohhhh, I have the "Design Gallery" dvd...and I love how it has close ups of all the cakes and how she talks about how she did some of the designs and decorations.

I love how she talks about the techniques and tools she used for some of the decorations. Her help, tips and dvd's has help me to try new things, learn new things.

I used a lot of the tips I learn from her BC dvd, stacking dvd and the Design Gallery dvd, on the cake (in my photos) I did for my DGD's classroom Christmas party cake. It turn out to be one of the best cakes I have done so far, my picture taken wasn't so good lol...but it is one of my top favorite cakes, I have done. I would catch myself talking out loud saying "Ohhh thats how she did that" or "how cool is that".

I still will find myself going and popping one of the dvd's in the player, to refresh my mind of tips and techniques. I love her blog just as much as I do her dvd's also icon_biggrin.gif I know her "Boxes & Bows" dvd will be just as awesome as the other dvd's have been.
Keep Rocking the cake world Sharon thumbs_up.gif

God Bless,
Sharon

sugarshack Posted 3 Jan 2009 , 12:20am
post #12 of 12

Thanks Ya'll!

Glad you like it!

Boxes and Bows be ready soon! I can't wait!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%