Sps System

Decorating By cakedecr8r Updated 9 Nov 2008 , 8:56pm by leah_s

cakedecr8r Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakedecr8r Posted 9 Nov 2008 , 7:13pm
post #1 of 2

Is the sps (single plate seperator, i think) a system that i can purchase as a set or is this something i buy piece by piece? I see many posts about it but not sure if what im finding is the right thing. Help please

1 reply
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 9 Nov 2008 , 8:56pm
post #2 of 2

You purhase a bag of the legs (12 pieces) then each individual plate int he size you need. It is made to be disposable. You can purchase it from Oasis Supply or GSA.

Quote by @%username% on %date%