Classes With Kerri Vincent

Decorating By pattyasken Updated 5 Nov 2008 , 11:55pm by KathyTW

pattyasken Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pattyasken Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 7:22pm
post #1 of 4

Has anyone taken a class with Kerri Vincent?
Just curious what you thought and is anyone going in Feb to her class in Minneapolis?

3 replies
ski Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ski Posted 5 Nov 2008 , 11:09pm
post #2 of 4

You will love her! She used to do our days of sharing in Oklahoma City. she is very funny and very thorough. The lady really does have incredible talent and is great with answering questions, she is very personable! She always had the ability to put on airs if she wanted to, however, she never did and I say that makes her who she is and has become! Have fun!!! thumbs_up.gif

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 5 Nov 2008 , 11:40pm
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ski

... she is very personable!

I've never taken a class but just wanted to say that after meeting her in Las Vegas, I sent her an email to tell her how much I enjoyed the workshop I was in where she was a speaker, and I was very impressed to get an email response back within 24 hours! Wow, a lady with a schedule like that and she answers a little 'ole nobody's email that quick. It was a wonderfully nice and movitating email (that I saved, of course!)

KathyTW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathyTW Posted 5 Nov 2008 , 11:55pm
post #4 of 4

I am so jealous of people that can go to classes!!!! icon_biggrin.gif They are all so far away which makes them so cost prohibative!

Has anyone ever heard of classes in WA or OR? The closest ones I can find are at CalJava in CA but closer to home would even be better!

Thanks for any info.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%