Please Help Me Understand How 2??....kinda Long...not Really

Decorating By cavette Updated 31 Oct 2008 , 8:27pm by jillmakescakes

cavette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cavette Posted 31 Oct 2008 , 8:06pm
post #1 of 3

I keep looking at all the great Cakes on here and all I think is Man there is so much Talents and gifts on this site! And Thank you to all the people who take the the time to answer questions to the newbies like me! I am always grateful to you all! Okay well I need help cause I just cant seem to understand the topsy-turvy cakes!!! icon_cry.gificon_confused.gif I have seen so many and I just dont get how to do them....I'm just in Love with theses cakes! I have seen the one cut topsy....the carved topsy....and the technique where they use styrofoam....... I have looked at the tutorials but I'm still in a confused daze (maybe theres no hope) can someone please tell me which one is a little easier? I know that I have 2 try well you know practice..practice...practice! I just want to make one soooo bad and be happy with it! My son's Super Six Explosion is coming up and I want his cake to be the (BOMB) Please help me if you can and dont mind I truly would be grateful! if using the syrofoam technique how do you do it? Thank you so much and like I always say you all are the Best and the Greatess!!! I hope to be like you all soon!!! Thank you again(I'm not kissing up to get answers I'm just being me grateful to people who help)

2 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 31 Oct 2008 , 8:21pm
post #2 of 3
jillmakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jillmakescakes Posted 31 Oct 2008 , 8:27pm
post #3 of 3

There is a November throwdown specifically meant for topsy-turvy cakes!!!

Check out this thread for rules and stuff:

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-607379.html

I'm doing this because I need a deadline to "make" myself try new things.

Jill

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%