How Do I Make Mini Pumpkins

Decorating By samona Updated 21 Oct 2008 , 2:20am by TexasSugar

samona Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
samona Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 2:19pm
post #1 of 3

I have seen mini different posts about hte mini pumpkins. What type of pan do you use. I can seem to find a mini bundt cake pan. I have only seen the mini fluted cake pans. is that the same thing.

2 replies
cakebaker1978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1978 Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 6:22pm
post #2 of 3

HI! I think everyone is using mini bundt pans. You put 2 back to back and it makes the shape of a little pumpkin!! Here is a link to find them! I am sure you could find them at any local bake shop.

Hope that helped!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 2:20am
post #3 of 3

I used a Wilton pan for mine. I don't have it here in front of me, but I think it may have been the flute and not the bundt. The tube in the middle wasn't as tall as the sides of the pan.

All you want is the basic round shape on the outside. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%