I Have The Sweetest Husband!

Business By momtobtb Updated 27 Oct 2008 , 3:05am by ATCakes

momtobtb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momtobtb Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 3:50am
post #1 of 10

My birthday is this week and it will be the first one since my husband and I have been together that he will miss. Luckilly, he only has about 6 more weeks left of this 6 month deployment and he'll be home.

Anyway, today all of his family came over to celebrate my birthday tonight, but my actually birthday isn't until the 16th. My husband was able to get on webcam so he could talk to all of his family and wish me a happy pre-birthday. When my father-in-law got here, he had a big bag and had me sit down and open it so my husband could see. This was a surprise that my husband had planned for months and enlisted the help of a co-worker and my father-in-law. He got me 2 plush sweatshirts personalized with my business name, logo, and tag line!!!!!! They even match my business colors perfectly! Here they are:

I'm going to ask him where he got these made because I would like to get a polo shirt made with my logo on it for my future bridal show.

9 replies
Cakenicing4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakenicing4u Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 5:44am
post #2 of 10

AAAWWWWW That IS sweet!!!

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 12:57pm
post #3 of 10

That is sooo sweet! I would love a gift like that!

I'm a practical gal. One of my fav bday presents was a new vacuum!

And don't forget to share where he got them made, unless it is a local shop.

pastryjen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pastryjen Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 1:08pm
post #4 of 10

Great sweatshirts...what a great hubby.

BTW, love that yellow/white combo wedding cake on your website.

TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 1:10pm
post #5 of 10

That is SO sweet and I am glad you will be together soon! What he is doing is so very much appreciated, but they couldn't do what needs to be done if it weren't for the families at home 'holding down the fort'. Have a wonderful birthday and joyous reunion!

momtobtb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momtobtb Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 1:58pm
post #6 of 10

Thanks everyone! This time away sure has been long, but I am so proud of my hubby and the job he is doing.

I will definately share all the info about where he got them made. From what he told me, it is a local guy, but I think it's a business he runs from his home. My husband and this guy are also Shriner's together so that's how he found them.

SweetOccasionCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetOccasionCakes Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 2:14pm
post #7 of 10

Those look great! Your husband is very sweet! You are a lucky woman!

sari66 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sari66 Posted 15 Oct 2008 , 11:00pm
post #8 of 10

Nice sweatshirts! Happy Birthday too

Monkess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monkess Posted 27 Oct 2008 , 2:55am
post #9 of 10

awww...such a lovely thought...may God bless him and your family!

ATCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ATCakes Posted 27 Oct 2008 , 3:05am
post #10 of 10

What a sweetheart!! So far away and still he's thinking of you! God bless and protect him. May he come home safe to your love!! Tell him thank you for the great job!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%