How Do You Make Cc Bouqets? Thanksssss!!!

Baking By Chippi Updated 30 Sep 2008 , 4:13pm by dragonflydreams

Chippi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chippi Posted 30 Sep 2008 , 3:19pm
post #1 of 5

How do you make CC Bouqets? I know how to make CC's just not sure how they get them in place? Any and all advice is much appreciated!!!

Kathy
icon_smile.gif

4 replies
nutcase68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nutcase68 Posted 30 Sep 2008 , 3:34pm
post #2 of 5

I have made two. So far I have learned that brownies make a nice firm cupcake. WASC is not firm enough. I am looking for something besides brownies because not everyone likes chocolate. I use 2 or 3 toothpicks per cuppie, depending on the angle it is sitting. The ones in my water pitcher only took 2, while the ones in the wicker basket each took 3, except the top ones took two. I decorate them after I put them on. Depending on your basket depends on when you add your greenery.
Mary

patswifey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patswifey Posted 30 Sep 2008 , 3:43pm
post #3 of 5

I've made about 7 bouquets and use a styrofoam ball in my planter, wooden scewers b/c they are longer and sturdier than a toothpick (I think!)..and just regular boxed cake mix. I have found that if the scewers go in at an angle facing up they hold the cupcake on better and they don't fall off as much.

mariela_ms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mariela_ms Posted 30 Sep 2008 , 3:48pm
post #4 of 5

I make my cupcakes from regular box mix.

Decorate as desired.

Get a small flower pot, put some decorative rocks inside to weigh it down, add a styrofoam ball on top.

Then I also use wooden skewers for regular cupcakes and regular toothpicks for mini cupcakes ( I like the look of mini cupcakes better on bouquets), Then place the toothpick in the styrofoam ball at an angle too, and stick the cupcake in.

And voila!!!!

HTH

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 30 Sep 2008 , 4:13pm
post #5 of 5

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%