Anyone Done Monster Inc. Cookies??

Baking By shiney Updated 18 Sep 2008 , 10:19pm by shiney

shiney Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shiney Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 7:05pm
post #1 of 7

I've got a request for Monster Inc. cookies, nothing in CC search nor google image search, but some great cakes. Wondering if anyone has done cookies or ideas? I figure the big furry guy, tight RI (cramped hand icon_smile.gif )
Thanks
Shiney

6 replies
shiney Posted 18 Sep 2008 , 8:50pm
post #2 of 7

Bump icon_biggrin.gif

shanzah67 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanzah67 Posted 18 Sep 2008 , 9:40pm
post #3 of 7

Is it a Pixar or Disney film? You could try those sites. If no luck, I may have something here at home from the DVD.

Any kids sites with Monsters Inc. coloring pages on google?

Melody25 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melody25 Posted 18 Sep 2008 , 9:59pm
post #4 of 7

I have a bunch of Monsters Inc images. I had planned on doing some cookies but never got around to it. Pm me with your email and I'll send them to you.

mandifrye Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandifrye Posted 18 Sep 2008 , 10:04pm
post #5 of 7

do you have to use sulley? (the big fury guy, LOL!)

I think that you could do Mike much easier. (he is almost completely round, with a hump for one eye on the top of his head, you could even add fondant arms and legs, they are just long and lanky) He is lime green, and has a LARGE eyeball and a big mouth.

It is a Pixar film so you should be able to pull up some pics from there. Try using the names of the characters with the Monsters Inc title as well.

HTH
Mandi

KrissieCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KrissieCakes Posted 18 Sep 2008 , 10:09pm
post #6 of 7

Here's an easy idea - do Boo's door. Any kid would recognize it instantly. It is white with little pink flowers on it. The whole movie revolves around doors, so you could make a bunch of different texture/colors/sizes of doors.

shiney Posted 18 Sep 2008 , 10:19pm
post #7 of 7

great ideas, gang. thanks!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%