Pen Writers

Baking By Jessicafulbright Updated 14 Sep 2008 , 11:40pm by Peeverly

Jessicafulbright Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jessicafulbright Posted 14 Sep 2008 , 8:08pm
post #1 of 4

Looking to buy the food writer/pen, in black. Preferably the fine tip. Know where I can buy them online?

3 replies
MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 14 Sep 2008 , 9:06pm
post #2 of 4
TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 14 Sep 2008 , 11:07pm
post #3 of 4

I had the same question before as I was looking for a good quality black fine tip marker. Hoenydukes had the answer (as she always does!). There were other ideas as well, so here is the post:

I ended up getting the Fine Tip Foodoodlers and have been very happy with them.

Peeverly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peeverly Posted 14 Sep 2008 , 11:40pm
post #4 of 4

Yes, it's the Foodoodlers that you want. I've tried the Wilton's and the Americolor and neither brand had a fine enough tip for me. Finally I ordered the Foodoodlers and it was a hit! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%