Cookie Pan (Disposable?)

Baking By Cathy741 Updated 14 Sep 2008 , 2:04pm by mawagner

Cathy741 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cathy741 Posted 14 Sep 2008 , 12:49am
post #1 of 2

Does anyone know where I can buy the kind of pan that Mrs. Fields or some grocery stores use for their cookie cakes? They are black and look like they are made out of some kind of plastic or silicone material. They icon_smile.gif have a plastic lid that snaps on. Am I wrong in thinking they are actually baked in that pan? I would appreciate any help you can give. I have been searching through the internet but can't find what I'm looking for.

1 reply
mawagner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mawagner Posted 14 Sep 2008 , 2:04pm
post #2 of 2

I can find those at Party you have those stores where you are? If not, you could probably find them in a store similar to that. Otherwise, a restaurant supply store might have them, too. I have never baked in them. I would think the plastic would get too hot and melt. I usually bake mine in the aluminum pizza pans. HTH

Quote by @%username% on %date%