Round Cake?????

Decorating By C-ina Updated 13 Sep 2008 , 6:35am by Brujalita

C-ina Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
C-ina Posted 13 Sep 2008 , 6:21am
post #1 of 3

My father in-laws 50th is coming up soon and my husband and I would like to make him a golf ball shaped cake, how do we go about doing so?????

2 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 13 Sep 2008 , 6:33am
post #2 of 3

Use Wilton's sports ball pan.

Brujalita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brujalita Posted 13 Sep 2008 , 6:35am
post #3 of 3

The easiest way I've done a golf ball was using the Wilton sports ball pan. It's been a while since I've used it but if I remember correctly, you get 2 half-ball pans that bake separately then they're stacked to form the ball. I used the non-bristle end of a brush to "dimple" the icing. HTH

Quote by @%username% on %date%