Please We Need Your Prayers!

Decorating By nancylynwallace Updated 13 Sep 2008 , 11:36pm by snowynight

missmeg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missmeg Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 8:43pm
post #61 of 80

I am so incredibly sorry Nancy. Your daughter and family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

daiam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daiam Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 8:54pm
post #62 of 80

I never post or answer any post. I had to post this one. I believe with everything I have in the power of prayer. God manifests in prayers. I will pray 4 u & ur family.

nancylynwallace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nancylynwallace Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 2:04pm
post #63 of 80

Update:

Hey everybody, thanks so much for the prayers and words of encouragement. Daiam, thank you for the post that you rarely make, that really made me feel good. Sadly, it looks like our little fighter has lost the fight. Without getting into details, it was for the best. I just want to thank you ALL again for all of the prayers and support. We are all sad, but we know that it was for the best. Jessica is handling it very well and it is because of all of your prayers for strength. It was so hard to see my child suffer through this (even though she is 2icon_cool.gif, I just wish that I could have taken the pain and heartache for her. Please continue to pray for us.

Love,
Nancy

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 2:29pm
post #64 of 80

Nancy, I missed the post....but I just wanted to say that I am incredibly sorry for your family's loss. I had a still born...much in the same way (normal doc visit, no heartbeat) the best thing you can do is just to be there for your daughter, which I know you will. I will add her to a list for prayers through our ministry and also at our church. God Bless

StaceySouth Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
StaceySouth Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 2:39pm
post #65 of 80

Nancy - I am late in responding however I stand with the rest of our CC family in offering my sincere condolences in your loss. These things are tough to endure and although we don't understand why these things happen we do understand that God is hurting right along with you. Rest in His arms as you and Jessica, along with the rest of your family, heal from this. Claim the blessings which reveal themselves and know that so many prayers are uplifting you and your family right now.

I have to say, to everyone, I joined CC to look at cakes. Little did I know I was actually joining a family. I love here - Think I'll stay. icon_biggrin.gif

nickshalfpint Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nickshalfpint Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 2:41pm
post #66 of 80

I am soooo sorry. I know there are no words right now that are going to make any of you feel better, but I have your family in our prayers. It's great that you are there for you daughter because that is what helps the most.

kuki Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kuki Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 2:45pm
post #67 of 80

Nancy I am so sorry, I know how your daughter is feeling. I had lost 2 babys tell her not lost hope and faith in God he is the only one to heal our heart and pain. icon_sad.gif

NayNay2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NayNay2 Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 2:59pm
post #68 of 80

I am so sorry for your loss ((HUGS))

funbun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
funbun Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 3:07pm
post #69 of 80

Nancy, I continue to pray for you and your family. It is in the darkest of days that we will see the brightest of ligths! Have faith and believe!
((Hugs))

hummingbird59 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hummingbird59 Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 3:08pm
post #70 of 80

Nancy,

My heart and prayers are with you and your family. May God give you strength and comfort at this time.

tx_cupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tx_cupcake Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 3:21pm
post #71 of 80

Nancy,
I am so sorry to hear this news. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

hails Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hails Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 3:31pm
post #72 of 80

Hi Nancy,
As I am reading your post my heart is breaking for Jessica and all of you.
You will all be in my prayers and heart,I know this is a very difficult time
I hope you find peace and comfort from the Lord, God Bless!

sweetideas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetideas Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 3:50pm
post #73 of 80

Just wanted to let you know that babycenter . com, March of dimes SHARE . org and thecompassionate friends. org have helped my own family through our darkest time (My DD was 27 weeks). BabyCenter has grief support for mothers and fathers in your daughter's same situation, and MOD has grief support for parents/grandparents. The compassionate friends offers support to parents who lose children at any age. All have materials that can be requested that you might find helpful on this journey, maybe not at the present time--including dealing with a child that has a loss. My heart goes out to your family.

Mothersuperior Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mothersuperior Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 4:02pm
post #74 of 80

Nancy & Lisa,

You are both in our prayers. May the Lord bless your children and their families. May he give you the strength you need to be there for them. May he Bless the little ones. I know they say it all happens for a reason, but on cases like this it is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

God Bless.

Rhonda19 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rhonda19 Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 4:24pm
post #75 of 80

I am so sorry for the pain your families are having right now. I wish both families the strength to get through this most difficult time..

Your families will be in my thoughts and prayers.

marknelliesmum Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marknelliesmum Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 4:27pm
post #76 of 80

((((((((HUGS)))))))))))
Some babies are just too special for this world. Remember though that he or she will know how loved and wanted they were and that he/she is in the most special of places - so special we can't even imagine. I know this is not much of a consolation just now but although their time was way too short the love they generated will last forever. God bless you all...one more angel in heaven, one more star in the sky!
x

KieslerKakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KieslerKakes Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 4:31pm
post #77 of 80

I know how hard it is as a parent to see our children suffer. I have been going through a situation with my 17 year old son over the past several weeks. I have found that patience and telling him I support im no matter what does help. You have my thoughts and prayers.

mandifrye Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandifrye Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 4:35pm
post #78 of 80

At the risk of revealing too much personal information, I would like to share two stories.

First, when I was pregnant with my daughter (yes, she made it) I was diagnosed with a missed miscarriage at 9 weeks due to no heartbeat on the ultrasound. Well, being a devout Christian, I decided that God would take care of me and my baby. And, if I was meant to miscarry, then my body would take care of it. So, I opted not to have a D and C. Well, two weeks later I still had not miscarried and I went back to the doctor, who continued to push for a D and C. I refused, so he did another ultrasound and we saw a flickering heartbeat. I couldn't stop crying it was one of the best moments of my life. I am so relieved I didn't take the doc's advise. I am not telling you this to give you false hope, just to let you know that God always takes care of things.

Second, five years later, I discover that I am pregnant again. This was not a planned pregnancy, and I was in complete shock. However, we quickly adjusted and became excited. Well, at 8 weeks, it happened again. However, I just felt that something wasn't right this time. I cried, worried, and cried some more. I still didn't miscarry two weeks later, so I became hopeful prior to my next appointment. I mean, it had happened before, so that is probably what is going on. I stopped worrying and began shopping. Big Mistake. When I went back to the doc at 11 weeks, there was still not heartbeat, again (different doctor) recommended a D and C, and again, I refused. I pretended that everything was okay. I found a FABULOUS website, www.misdiagnosedmiscarriage.com and read post after post from these women that were going through the same thing as me. It was a great support. Finally, I started to spot and lost the baby. I was crushed, but the support from my forum friends was great. The all understood what I didn't. They all took the time to read and respond to my posts. I recommend that you and your daughter both to log on to that site.

Just remember, whatever happens, God is watching out for you and your family and the pain will eventually lessen. Lean on others for support and allow yourself and your daughter grieve if needed.

I wish for the best, and I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

mandi

superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 13 Sep 2008 , 1:04am
post #79 of 80

I will continue to pray for you. God Bless.

snowynight Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowynight Posted 13 Sep 2008 , 11:36pm
post #80 of 80

God Bless you and your family and this most sad of times. This special angel will always know how much they were loved.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%