Meemawfish Posted 8 Sep 2008 , 2:11pm
post #2 of 13

I left you a comment but it is so cute and I love the spots. icon_biggrin.gif

FLOWERGEL Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FLOWERGEL Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 11:18am
post #3 of 13

hello meemawfish
thank u for your comment sorry to say i dont know what u left
all my photos but one are removed from this web site im wondering if cc members lose the pictures on their favor
thank u for not only leaving a comment but a post so sweet
flowergel

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 4:36pm
post #4 of 13

They are taking out all of the pictures that aren't on cakes or cookies.

sweetness_221 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetness_221 Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 4:59am
post #5 of 13

Was there a thread saying they were deleting all non cake and cookie pictures? I know they were deleting duplicates, but wasn't aware of this. They just deleted one of mine. It was a picture of brownie tarts with fresh fruit on them. I know I've seen other brownie pictures in the gallery so I'm not really sure why they would delete mine. Plus if they are deleting pictures that aren't cakes or cookies shouldn't they delete all of the pictures of chocolate covered strawberries? There are a ton of those. I guess I'm a little confused at why some pictures are left while others are being deleted. It's fine by me if we can't upload other types of pictures, but I would have liked to have known about it.

Charmaine49 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Charmaine49 Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 5:08am
post #6 of 13

Flowergel, would loved to have seen your giraffe, nothing,but one in your gallery...........whats going on??? Thats not fair!!

7yyrt Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 5:13am
post #7 of 13

Here's the thread - http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-602605-.html
It looks like all of the strawberries, and I assume the candy mice will be deleted, too.

sweetness_221 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetness_221 Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 5:19am
post #8 of 13

Thanks for the link. I had no idea.

dandelion56602 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dandelion56602 Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 5:26am
post #9 of 13

Pop 'em in w/ a cookie bouquet & you'll get them seen. Just a thought!

7yyrt Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 2:25pm
post #10 of 13

Oh dear heavens!
I just thought -
If they took out Flowergel's elaborate gelatin creations...

Do you think they will remove a lot of Liis's and Aine2's fondant beings ?!!

dandelion56602 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dandelion56602 Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 5:34pm
post #11 of 13

I've wondered the same thing. I truly hope not. I look at Aine2's figures all the time & close ups help sooooo much when sculpting on my own.

FLOWERGEL Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 10:48pm
post #12 of 13

hello everyone and thank u for commenting on this post yes they took all my gelatin pictures LOL I JUST WANTED TO SHOW U SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO THE ONE THAT TOOK OUT THE PICTURE WITH RESPECT U FORGOT ONE ITS NOT A CAKE BUT CHESSE CAKE!!!!!!!!!
I DONT CARE FOR THE PICTURES I HAVE COPYD HERE

THE SAD THING IS MISSING ON THE COMMENTS CC TOOK THEIR TIME TO WRITE FOR THE GOOD OR BAD AND I THANK U ALLLLLLLL FOR LETING IN YOUR COMMENTS I KNOW IT WOULD OF BEEN TO MUCH FOR THEM TO TELL ME SO I WOULD OF COPY THE COMMENTS THATS WHAT IS INPORTANT EVERYONE THAT DONT HAVE CAKE IN HERE GET READY AND HAVE YOUR COPY FOR THE COMMENTS I HATE TO WRITE BUT I JUST WANTED CC BEAUTIFUL MEMBERS TO KNOW THAT
FLOWERGEL

FLOWERGEL Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 10:48pm
post #13 of 13

hello everyone and thank u for commenting on this post yes they took all my gelatin pictures LOL I JUST WANTED TO SHOW U SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO THE ONE THAT TOOK OUT THE PICTURE WITH RESPECT U FORGOT ONE ITS NOT A CAKE BUT CHESSE CAKE!!!!!!!!!
I DONT CARE FOR THE PICTURES I HAVE COPYD HERE

THE SAD THING IS MISSING ON THE COMMENTS CC TOOK THEIR TIME TO WRITE FOR THE GOOD OR BAD AND I THANK U ALLLLLLLL FOR LETING IN YOUR COMMENTS I KNOW IT WOULD OF BEEN TO MUCH FOR THEM TO TELL ME SO I WOULD OF COPY THE COMMENTS THATS WHAT IS INPORTANT EVERYONE THAT DONT HAVE CAKE IN HERE GET READY AND HAVE YOUR COPY FOR THE COMMENTS I HATE TO WRITE BUT I JUST WANTED CC BEAUTIFUL MEMBERS TO KNOW THAT
FLOWERGEL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%