Ashamed

Decorating By sweettoothmom Updated 13 Sep 2008 , 6:56pm by indydebi

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 13 Sep 2008 , 5:58pm
post #91 of 93

ROFLMAO!!! icon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gif

Seems like you hit the nail on the head again!!

bettinashoe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bettinashoe Posted 13 Sep 2008 , 6:36pm
post #92 of 93

Sweettoothmom. Welcome to the world of the misunderstood! I have been there most of my life. I love to laugh and tease but unfortunately I have been told I have an offensive and sarcastic sense of humor. You're either born with it, baby, or you're not and I personally pity those who aren't as I can laugh at everything and mostly at myself! It's hard to keep restrained once it is there.

I am Bettina, a 54 yo divorced mother of one and the grandmother of 5. Two sets of boy/girl twins aged 5 and 18 and a 20 year old single birth! The three oldest were inherited with my daughter's marriage. I was born in Tulsa, OK, raised in Phoenix, AZ and then spent most of my adult life between Phoenix and Southern CA. Moved back to OK from Portland, OR about 14 years ago to help aging family and have never left.

Occupationally, I have spent most of my career in the insurance industry, many years as an insurance fraud investigator, busting fraud rings in the Los Angeles area. Continued that in OK and have been managing claims here.

I love to cook. My grandparents were chefs. My mother recently died of cancer and I decided to learn cake decorating which I began in May. I love it and it has been so healing. Thanks to bambuf who was/is my Wilton instructor for helping to bring some purpose back into my life. My dream is to someday quit the insurance field and open my own "everything from scratch" bakery.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 13 Sep 2008 , 6:56pm
post #93 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettinashoe

...and I personally pity those who aren't as I can laugh at everything and mostly at myself! It's hard to keep restrained once it is there.

Amen, sista!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

"Don't take life so serious ... you'll never get out of it alive!" ...Bugs Bunny

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%