"clay Gun"

Decorating By cakemommync Updated 1 Sep 2008 , 12:37pm by rstml

cakemommync Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemommync Posted 1 Sep 2008 , 12:32am
post #1 of 4

Saw this mentioned on the article for making a cake pillow but can't seem to find it anywhere. Looks like some kind of extruder and if I can find something that will help making fondant ropes, I'll take it!

3 replies
Charmed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Charmed Posted 1 Sep 2008 , 3:22am
post #2 of 4

I have seen a simple clay extruder in Hobby lobby in the clay section also they have the makin's Ultimate Clay Extruder.

jo_ann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jo_ann Posted 1 Sep 2008 , 12:11pm
post #3 of 4

Try this link.


If it doesn't work just type in 20006 in the search bar.

I have it and really like it.


rstml Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rstml Posted 1 Sep 2008 , 12:37pm
post #4 of 4

I have two different clay guns, both by Makin's. There is a simple silver one that you have to push and then the there is a green one (I believe it is the Ultimate Clay Extruder) that screws and is A LOT easier to use. Either are available at Hobby Lobby or Michaels. I recommend the Ultimate.

Quote by @%username% on %date%