Idea For Cupcakes For Art Teacher

Decorating By gacandle Updated 29 Aug 2008 , 9:11pm by pumpkinroses

gacandle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gacandle Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 1:49pm
post #1 of 9

my daughter is wanting to give her art teacher cupcakes. the teacher is a nut for cupcakes has pictures of cupcakes all over the classroom and calls her husband cupcake!!!!! she was talking to the class and wants to get cupcakes brought in and have the students draw them and then eat some of it and then draw that! of course my daughter jumped up and said MY MOM CAN DO THAT!!!!!!! so now i need a good idea for a cupcake to take to this class!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!

8 replies
AmyGonzalez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmyGonzalez Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 4:22pm
post #2 of 9

Here is the cutiest paint pallet I've ever seen done by doxie. Maybe you cake do a cupcake cake in this shape, or make fondant paint pallets and put them on cupcakes. HTH. icon_biggrin.gif

www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1257282

lu9129 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lu9129 Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 4:35pm
post #3 of 9

Do the painters pallet with a little fondant paintbrush
laying across the pallet.

HTH

Lu

woodthi32 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
woodthi32 Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 4:41pm
post #4 of 9

paint pallette on the cupcake with a little brush, EXACTLY what I was thinking!

pumpkinroses Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pumpkinroses Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 4:50pm
post #5 of 9

paint pallete was my first thought also.

what grade is your daughter in? I took 4 yrs of art in high school and the projects progressively got harder each year. I might be able to get more ideas.

FromScratch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratch Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 5:05pm
post #6 of 9

I like the pallette idea.. you could also make some little paint tubes.. pencils.. crayons.. you name it. That would be fun!

sweetideas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetideas Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 5:17pm
post #7 of 9

What if you made the cupcakes to look like jars of paint? With brushes sticking out of the top?

gacandle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gacandle Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 5:46pm
post #8 of 9

thanks for all the ideas she is a freshman in highschool and this is her first art class i am thinking of trying the jars of paint with the brush sticking out

pumpkinroses Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pumpkinroses Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 9:11pm
post #9 of 9

I've been trying to rack my brain but let's just say it's been several years since high school, but I think the majority of what we did was drawing, ceramics, beading, all very simple designs and basics. Your ideas are all definately great and the most colorful. Would love to see pictures of the cupcakes and your daughter's drawings.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%