Anyone Have A

Decorating By CNCS Updated 26 Aug 2008 , 1:32pm by Mac

CNCS Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CNCS Posted 25 Aug 2008 , 7:57pm
post #1 of 2

processors permit from your state to make and sell spice mixes, cookie and cake mixes or divide and resell shortenings and powdered pie mixes?

What is the process to getting the permit?

1 reply
Mac Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mac Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 1:32pm
post #2 of 2

Here in Texas, I contacted the office in Austin for Food manufacturing. Do a search on the internet for your state's office.

Here you need all the local permits--certificate of occupany, health permit, comptoller's permit and a food manufacturing license. Once you get that, I think someone comes out to watch your step by step process.
Hope that helps--Pam

Quote by @%username% on %date%