Whipped Icing

Baking By weefoot Updated 24 Aug 2008 , 3:48am by jdelectables

weefoot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weefoot Posted 24 Aug 2008 , 2:28am
post #1 of 2

Another question... I have someone who wants me to do their wedding cake but wants whipped icing. Like the kind used at Kroger. Anyone know what they use or an equivalent recipe? Thanks.

1 reply
jdelectables Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jdelectables Posted 24 Aug 2008 , 3:48am
post #2 of 2

It is most likely Bettercreme which can be bought at GFS and Sam's, I think.

Quote by @%username% on %date%