Frosting Sheet Help

Decorating By RAGDOLLCATS Updated 10 Aug 2008 , 9:03pm by Melvira

RAGDOLLCATS Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RAGDOLLCATS Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 7:08pm
post #1 of 4

Hi..this is the 2nd. time I posted this,so if you have any input please help.I really need some help.I plan to start doing cookie and cake images and am totaly confused as to which product to use.
I have purchased the Canon can anyone tell me the diffrence between the 2 products and what kind of results you have had using them.
I also,would appreciate the best place to purchase the products plus the ink.

3 replies
JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 8:42pm
post #2 of 4


I am a little confused on what you are asking, but frosting sheets are the ticket for cakes and cookies. They also are made to go thru the edible printers......

I get my frosting sheets from KopyKake and the inks from Photo Frost. I used to use KK inks, but had lots of issues with them. I have NO problems with the photofrost inks. You could also use their paper, too.

Hope this helps!

Jennifer icon_smile.gif

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 8:58pm
post #3 of 4

are asking about wafer paper vs. icing sheets?

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 10 Aug 2008 , 9:03pm
post #4 of 4 is a fabulous place to get icing sheets, inks, cleaning solution, advice, everything you could ever need. They are friendly, dedicated, and always treat me like the most valuable customer they have, even though I don't do a ton of volume. They aren't getting rich off of my orders, but they still act like I'm their #1 customer! I highly suggest them!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%