Purchasing Gumpaste Flowers

Decorating By tiffy76620 Updated 5 Aug 2008 , 3:42am by cakequeen50

tiffy76620 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiffy76620 Posted 5 Aug 2008 , 1:51am
post #1 of 2

I know there is a place on line, I think it is called CalJava or something for the flowers and sprays. Does anyone have the website address???

Thanks all!! Take Care!

Brenda icon_surprised.gif)

1 reply
cakequeen50 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakequeen50 Posted 5 Aug 2008 , 3:42am
post #2 of 2

Caljava is for licensed businesses. If you have your license you can find it with a simple google.


Quote by @%username% on %date%