Cake Decorators In Va

Business By harrisonsmama Updated 4 Aug 2008 , 8:13pm by costumeczar

harrisonsmama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
harrisonsmama Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 8:03pm
post #1 of 2

I am closing my shop and am considering getting licensed at home. Any VA decorators out there have any advice?

1 reply
costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 8:13pm
post #2 of 2

There are a few threads on here specific to VA already, so if you just scroll down you'll find them (I don't know how to point you to them directly, sorry...)

It's pretty easy and the process is pretty straighforward. Start with your business license and call the department of agriculture for the inspection specifics. They're generally helpful, although we on this board have found that you might get different answers to the same question from people in the same department depending on who you ask!

Quote by @%username% on %date%