Edible Images

Decorating By krys1501 Updated 2 Aug 2008 , 5:04pm by cakesbyshell

krys1501 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
krys1501 Posted 1 Aug 2008 , 5:55pm
post #1 of 4

I am making a Harley Davidson cake and also a Hannah Montana cake and am needing an edible image for both. I do not have a edible image printer so can anyone help me out on how to get these?

3 replies
mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 1 Aug 2008 , 6:06pm
post #2 of 4

Call some local cake shops. They may print one off for you.
I use one 10 minutes away and they charge $6.99 for all print offs.

Lady_Phoenix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lady_Phoenix Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 4:39pm
post #3 of 4

I take the images I need to my local grocer. Their bakery does edible images, and they are more than happy to do mine as well. They charge me $5.00 a sheet, regardless of the number of images on it.

cakesbyshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyshell Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 5:04pm
post #4 of 4

Aren't Harley Davidson and Hannah Montana copyrighted? Are we allowed to have those images done as edible images and then sold? I'm relatively new so I'm trying to make sure I know the rules but I thought those were off limits as far as selling them on cakes, let alone the groceries being able to print them for someone.

Quote by @%username% on %date%