Calling All Danes! Help Please!

Decorating By norma20 Updated 1 Nov 2008 , 7:00pm by amo-cake

norma20 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
norma20 Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 7:46pm
post #1 of 2

When you people from the beautiful Denmark decide to make a Tabuleh salad or Kibbeh, what kind of wheat do you buy? How do you call "bulgar or cracked wheat there? icon_smile.gif


1 reply
amo-cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amo-cake Posted 1 Nov 2008 , 7:00pm
post #2 of 2

Hi norma20.

I know this is probably too late, but here goes anyway.

In danish shops you want to look for "Bulgur".

Mvh. Anne-Mette

Quote by @%username% on %date%