Speedo Cake

Decorating By amandamotley Updated 29 Jul 2008 , 2:57pm by amandamotley

amandamotley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amandamotley Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 1:16pm
post #1 of 5

Need help! I already have 2 cakes due this weekend, and I just had a really close friend ask for a Speedo cake for a birthday. Anyone have suggestions on how to do this? I'm thinking it will be fairly simple, but I'm trying to decide if I want to have the guy laying down (it will be waist to upper thighs I think) or if I want him standing up. Any thoughts?

4 replies
crystalina1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crystalina1977 Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 10:35pm
post #2 of 5

have you looked in the naughty cake section? there are several examples of underwear cakes in there that you could use for a speedo cake, no need to make it x rated

amandamotley Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 2:21am
post #3 of 5

i'll check it out, thanks!

Amanda80 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amanda80 Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 2:12pm
post #4 of 5

You could make it look like the back side of man just the waist to the thighs... Wearing a pair of speedo's on that have speedo writtin across the butt of them... You could even do the cake in blue icing or fondent to look like he is swimming in water.. Just an idea... good luck icon_smile.gif ..

amandamotley Posted 29 Jul 2008 , 2:57pm
post #5 of 5

Thanks for the ideas. I posted a pic of the final product in my photos, but for some reason I can't see it. I posted it in the Naughty gallery bc it has a bulge, and I didn't want to offend anyone. Maybe that's why I can't see it? I don't know. Anyway, thanks!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%