Help!!

Decorating By kjgjam22 Updated 22 Jul 2008 , 2:19am by kjgjam22

kjgjam22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjgjam22 Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 9:29pm
post #1 of 6

Hi Everyone,

I was asked to do this cake. I have no clue how to go about it. If anyone can offer help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Kathy
LL

5 replies
dodibug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dodibug Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 10:18pm
post #2 of 6

Ok, it took me a few minutes since I haven't been around in a long time (heehee- I have a new baby! Yeah!!) but I remembered who did one quite a while back and posted instructions. Lazy_Susan! Her name may or may not have the _ I can't remember but it was def some version of Lazysusan. She did a really pretty one with purple flowers I think!

icon_smile.gifd

alanahodgson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alanahodgson Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 1:54am
post #3 of 6

I know quite some time back someone posted a how to in the forums here. Gosh! I can't remember who or what key words I would search to find it. I'll think about it and see if I can come up with something. Here's what I remember, though:

This is a special cake stand. Can't remember what it's called!!! The stems in the bottom two separators are fake-like cut off of silk flowers. That doesn't help much, but I'll see if I can come up with it.

kjgjam22 Posted 20 Jul 2008 , 2:31am
post #4 of 6

thanks guys. it does help. icon_smile.gif i will keep checking to see if anyone can answer... i will also check for lazy susan.

Juds2323 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Juds2323 Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 4:24am
post #5 of 6

here is the link for the lazy_susan instructions.

http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-44743-lily.html+middle

HTH

Judi

kjgjam22 Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 2:19am
post #6 of 6

thanks juds

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%