Omg 'happiness Is...'

Lounge By -K8memphis Updated 23 Jul 2008 , 12:10am by YouTakeTheCake

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 5:17pm
post #1 of 17

Happiness is this half bag of Ghiradelli milk chocolate chips I just found in the cupboard. mmm

What's your latest "Happiness is..."

16 replies
Aliwis000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Aliwis000 Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 5:58pm
post #2 of 17

Happiness is that moment when you realize all the blessings in your life. Every now and then God nudges me and I realize how lucky I am!

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 6:14pm
post #3 of 17

Glory I'm sitting here with a mouth of chocolate sniffling. Good one Aliwis!

Happiness is a great parking space. I love a great parking space. I used to torture my kids and tell them that I was gonna roll down my window and tell the folks waiting to get into the spot I'm exiting, "We were really happy here, you're gonna love it." Never did it because I so enjoyed their irritatation at the mere mention. icon_biggrin.gif

I won't tell you about the time I made my kid stand in the parking spot to guard it for me so could go get the car and the lady that tried to run her over and park there. Never mind that one. And man she would never do it again after that. What was that about?

I mean you all know the shopping gods are smiling on yah when you get the good spot doncha?

More More More Happiness is...

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 6:52pm
post #4 of 17

Happiness is 3 of my kids spending a night at my MIL's so I only have the 3 year old to tend to. My DH and I are planning on taking him out and seeing what it's like to only have 1 child for the night.

I'm so happy right now I could scream. (can you tell I always have my kids with me)

Ruby2uesday Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruby2uesday Posted 18 Jul 2008 , 10:23pm
post #5 of 17

My happiness is getting my eyebrows and "mustache" waxed after working my doubles for 2 weeks and looking in the mirror every morning towards then end thinking, OMG the catepillars are starting to multiply! LOL but DANG it hurts! LOL

dailey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dailey Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 1:17am
post #6 of 17

happiness is 2 double cheeseburgers and a soda when you are 8 1/2 months pregnant!

dang, i wish my husband would get here with the food already, lol...

Dordee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dordee Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 2:55am
post #7 of 17

Happiness is.......holding your beautiful baby boy in your arms after trying for 8 long years to hold one.
Happiness is.......sitting beside my 6 year old son at church and listening to him sing.
Happiness is......riding my horse through a field on a warm spring day.
Happiness is......knowing one day I will walk on a street of gold with my Saviour and all my loved ones who have gone on before me.

I could go on but I will stop now LOL!!

mom2leelee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom2leelee Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 3:00am
post #8 of 17

Right now my happiness is knowing I have a big warm soft fluffy bed waiting on me as soon as I log off here. I'm SO tired!

cakebaby59 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaby59 Posted 19 Jul 2008 , 4:19am
post #9 of 17

HAPPINESS IS MY HUSBAND...WHO'S GONE THIS WEEKEND ON A MISSION TRIP-EEEHAW!!!
HAPPINESS IS MY TWO GROWN SONS...WHEN THEY ARN'T FIGHTING LIFE SO HARD...UGH!!!
HAPPINESS IS MY TWO ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL GRANDSONS WHO MAKE MY SUN COME UP IN THE MORNING
HAPPINESS IS KNOWING WHERE I'M GOING WHEN THIS LIFE ENDS...THANK GOD!!!

maryak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maryak Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 12:42am
post #10 of 17

Happiness is - hearing my two beautiful children laughing and being able to laugh right along with them.

Happiness is - picking up a sale item, then going to the register to pay and being told it's even cheaper than the sale price!!

Happiness is - God's blessing and being pulled out of sticky situations through the power of prayer.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 1:20am
post #11 of 17

....is driving thru your neighborhood on trash day and seeing one of those 3-panel-screen things that hold 8x10 photos ... and you've been wanting one!

Adding to my joy is telling my 15 year old to "get out and put that in the van!" and hearing her say "MOM!! SOmeone will see me!" so I can smugly tell her "Then you better move fast!" (ahhhh....the pleasure of embarrassing your child at every opportunity!)

.... is being able to take any bad happening and seeing the positive in it. (THursday, my van died! Just as I backed out of the parking space in front of my shop. The fuel pump went out and it cost me $500 that I had other plans for. BUT .... I'm happy that the fuel pump didn't go out while I was halfway to a wedding reception with hot food for 200 in the back of it!)

imagine76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imagine76 Posted 21 Jul 2008 , 3:24am
post #12 of 17

... taking off your bra after a long day! set the ladies freeeeeee!!

samimax Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
samimax Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 4:25pm
post #13 of 17

sitting on my couch in the summer with my two kitties reading a book- while DH is working! I love being a teacher!

mandygirlxoxo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandygirlxoxo Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 4:39pm
post #14 of 17

happiness is... knowing how much he cares for you, and even when he does everything to bug the shi** out of you! he always makes up for it later.

Happiness is also GOING HOME AFTER 2 DAYS OF SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR TO YOUR OWN COMFY BED! WOOT!

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 4:56pm
post #15 of 17

Happiness is naptime for my 3 boys!! (Ahhh, peace and quiet!)

JennaK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JennaK Posted 22 Jul 2008 , 7:34pm
post #16 of 17

Happiness is freshly washed bed linens.
Happiness is being the first person to open the box of cereal.
Happiness is making my family happy.
icon_razz.gif

YouTakeTheCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
YouTakeTheCake Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 12:10am
post #17 of 17

Happiness is going to bed last....aaahhh....The house is spotless........even better is waking up first...........yippy the house is STILL spotless!................. can't they all just sleep until after I get home from work...LOL icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%