Check This Out. Someone Selling Pactiv Cake Circles.

Decorating By patticakesnc Updated 16 Jul 2008 , 11:53pm by alanahodgson

patticakesnc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticakesnc Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 2:22pm
post #1 of 5

I saw this in Craigslist. I have no idea if ANYONE will be interested or not but wanted to post it just in case.

4 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 2:39pm
post #2 of 5

They're not flat? I don't get it.

fancyface Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fancyface Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 6:45pm
post #3 of 5

humm... they look like the paper plates that a production facility would use for single small cakes ... I have seen them at a place i used to to work, they pick up alot of moisture.... couldn't imagine using them for any thing other than a single small cake where look is not an issue. Leahs , they are flat but have groves in them icon_smile.gif

Cakenicing4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakenicing4u Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 7:03pm
post #4 of 5

They're probably styrofoam!!! They look just like what I use at the grocery store... they are flat on one side and have the bumps on the other side... they will hold a 7" cake with just a bit of room to spare around the edges... not enough room for a border... we use them for Bostons and party cakes only.

alanahodgson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alanahodgson Posted 16 Jul 2008 , 11:53pm
post #5 of 5

Yeah, I agree. They look like the styrofoam ones you'd get under a grocery store cake.

Quote by @%username% on %date%