To Kincaelan

Sugar Work By garitee113 Updated 15 Jul 2008 , 9:57pm by kincaellan

garitee113 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
garitee113 Posted 12 Jul 2008 , 7:01pm
post #1 of 2

i want to paint a picture on the top of a cake , wich kind of airbrushing machine do you use ? which caractheristics shoud it have? can you show it? thanks ........... i have just bought the lamp, the gloves, to make all you teached me , i am really happy!!!!!!!!!

1 reply
kincaellan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kincaellan Posted 15 Jul 2008 , 9:57pm
post #2 of 2

I suggest using a single action metal airbrush. Badger airbrushes can be bought cheaply. Anything you can get with a medium tip and needle or smaller would be good.

work your way up to a dual action airbrush.

Quote by @%username% on %date%