Help, Where Can I Find This?

Decorating By mishapraise Updated 2 Jul 2008 , 3:06pm by cakedout

mishapraise Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mishapraise Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 11:24am
post #1 of 3

We are looking for cake scorers. Does anyone know where we can buy them. They look like a mini baby gate, made out of aluminum with 8 metal points used to score cakes to 48 or 54 or whatever pieces. I'll try to get a picture to post here. We can't find them anywhere. We also use the plastic lay on scorers but can't find one that will score a cake to 48 pieces. If you have any help please let me know. ours are well used and wearing out. Thanks heaps! icon_biggrin.gif

2 replies
foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 11:50am
post #2 of 3

They are called cake dividers... maybe that's why you were having trouble... icon_smile.gif

cakedout Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakedout Posted 2 Jul 2008 , 3:06pm
post #3 of 3

Do you have a restuarant/food service supply shop near you? That's where I can find one in my area.

another option is CK Products.

Quote by @%username% on %date%