Rubber Stamps For Fondant (Raised Letters)

Decorating By nmrunyon Updated 29 Jun 2008 , 3:58am by Bakingangel

nmrunyon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nmrunyon Posted 28 Jun 2008 , 5:07pm
post #1 of 3

I was wondering if anyone knows where to find the rubber stamps that were used to make the cupcakes from this Martha Stewart website?

I want the raised letters I don't want to push the letter into the fondant.


2 replies
jolmk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jolmk Posted 28 Jun 2008 , 5:24pm
post #2 of 3

I'm suprized that Martha doesn't sell them. Call or try some scrapbooking stores.


Bakingangel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bakingangel Posted 29 Jun 2008 , 3:58am
post #3 of 3

This letters look like they were laid on top of the hearts. You can get an
FMM alphabet tappit cutter or a Patchwork Cutter alpha set online from Global Sugar Art or from a local cake decorating store. You just cut the letter out, let it dry, and attach with a little water.

Quote by @%username% on %date%