I Need Help! Anyone Live Near Anniston, Auburn, Wedowee Al??

Decorating By swor6394 Updated 27 Jun 2008 , 3:02am by KASCARLETT

swor6394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
swor6394 Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 12:37am
post #1 of 9

Hello everyone. I am not a cake decorator, but I don't know what to do. My fiances' aunt was going to make our wedding cakes but she called yesterday and said that she could no longer do them. She had overbooked and the other couple had already paid her. It wouldn't be a problem, but she lives in Illinois and we live in Alabama. The wedding is August 23rd and we have picked out the cakes we want, but now I have no one to do them. There are not many bakeries where I live (Wedowee, AL.) It's a small town and I know alot of people have hardly ever heard of it. I just don't know what to do! Can anyone help?? Thanks!

8 replies
chovest Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chovest Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 12:55am
post #2 of 9

Unfortunately I'm no where near you, but here's a bump. Good luck!

mw902 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mw902 Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 12:56am
post #3 of 9

Have you found anyone yet?? Just wondering and here's another bump for you icon_biggrin.gif

swor6394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
swor6394 Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 1:09am
post #4 of 9

Nope haven't found anyone yet. I have met alot of nice people on here though.

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 5:22pm
post #5 of 9

Here's another bump - hope you find someone soon!

amy2197 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amy2197 Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 10:34pm
post #6 of 9

Good LUCK!

4dollars Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4dollars Posted 26 Jun 2008 , 10:42pm
post #7 of 9

I dont sell cakes, but where I live there are 2 awesome bakeries. Tisa's Cakes and The Keeping Room.

I'm in Eufaula (Another small town most people have never heard of.) It's about an hour south from Auburn.

DoubleA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DoubleA Posted 26 Jun 2008 , 11:08pm
post #8 of 9

Hi!

I live in Powder Springs, GA, only about an hour and a half away. I could possible help you with your wedding if you would like. Please go to my Web site and you can look around and get my contact info...if you are interested give me a callicon_smile.gif

www.DoubleACakes.com

Just copy and patse into your browser! I would be very happy to help you if you haven't found anyone yet.

KASCARLETT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KASCARLETT Posted 27 Jun 2008 , 3:02am
post #9 of 9

I live in Opelika, right next to Auburn. I work in Auburn. I'm not exactly sure where Wedowee is, but I have heard of it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%