Looking For A Good Laugh..check These Out.;0)

Lounge By sweetcravings Updated 23 Jun 2008 , 11:53pm by fourangelsmommie

sweetcravings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcravings Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 3:03pm
post #1 of 12

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif OMG I found these two comedy clips last night and never laughed so hard. I watched them again this morning and still I'm laughing as hard as i was last night.
If you are looking to laugh, check 'em out.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

suzanne thumbs_up.gif

11 replies
playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 4:51pm
post #2 of 12

Did you ever laugh so hard that tears flow freely from your eyes, and you can't breathe? That is what this guy does to me.

Thanks for sharing!

Theresa icon_smile.gif

bigsisof3kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigsisof3kids Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 5:06pm
post #3 of 12

LOL!!!

I loved the "ricola!" Part on the waterpark video...I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Thanks for sharing icon_smile.gif

sweetcravings Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 6:06pm
post #4 of 12

I saw him years ago on just for laughs. He was in town on the weekend but we were unable to go to his show. So we did a search and came up with those skits.
Theresa..yup..crying laughing. My DH and i were ROFLAO last night.

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 11:56pm
post #5 of 12

There aren't many comics who can make me laugh and cry at the same time; and you know they're the best at what they do when they stop me from breathing.

Again, thanks for sharing this with me. I'm keeping those in my YouTube faves for when I need a fast tiramisu (pick me up).

Theresa icon_smile.gif

lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 18 Jun 2008 , 4:44am
post #6 of 12

He is hilarious!!!!!!!!

dydemus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dydemus Posted 18 Jun 2008 , 3:59pm
post #7 of 12

Finally, someone who is actually funny and doesn't get his reactions from potty mouth!!! icon_smile.gif

ElectricCook Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ElectricCook Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 1:03am
post #8 of 12

L O L !!!

Get out of the Line!!!!

Thanks for the laughs

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 1:21am
post #9 of 12

. . . gotta love a comedian that can do it without the smut . . . a rare breed these days . . . hilarious, simply hilarious . . . icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

sweetcravings Posted 21 Jun 2008 , 9:50pm
post #10 of 12

I'm glad you all thought it was as funny as i did. My husband and i are walking around the house and in our funniest voices saying, "get out of the line". ;0) Nothing better than a good laugh.

AlamoSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlamoSweets Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 3:13pm
post #11 of 12

I needed that laugh and so did other people that I forwarded them to. Thanks so much for sharing.

fourangelsmommie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fourangelsmommie Posted 23 Jun 2008 , 11:53pm
post #12 of 12

I love this comedian! My hubby & I watched him on Comedy Central one night years ago, and to this day, my hubby waits for me to try to swallow a tylenol, walks up and says ''free willy'' the way this guy says it in the show....i spit the pill, coke, everything out of my mouth & nose every single time. It just strikes me as hilarious. I love his rant about the Italian restaurant in Italy and his '' oh nay, nay'' saying. check out his rant about pantyhose too. He cracks me up!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%