Looking For Drizzle Type Icing For Bundt Cake

Baking By pinkaproncookie Updated 17 Jun 2008 , 11:58am by playingwithsugar

pinkaproncookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinkaproncookie Posted 16 Jun 2008 , 6:09pm
post #1 of 2

a nice lemon maybe, but no cream cheese please-my hubby doesn't do dairy

I am also looking for a way to doctor up a butter cake mix for a bundt cake, any thoughts?


1 reply
playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 17 Jun 2008 , 11:58am
post #2 of 2

What you're looking for is actually called a glaze. You can make it with PS and water or juice.

It's about 1 Cup of PS to 2 Tablespoons liquid.

If you plan to add extract, subtract that much water or juice before adding.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%